– informs and advises the Data Controller and the employees who perform the processing, about their obligations from the Regulation and other regulatory regulations related to data protection,
– monitors compliance with the Regulation, raises employee awareness of the importance of personal data protection,
– provides advice, when necessary and/or requested,
– cooperates with the competent Supervisory Authority,
– acts as a point of contact for the supervisory authority and respondents, on issues regarding the processing and protection of personal data.