Implementation of ISO standards
The company has successfully finished the process of implementation of the ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards.
ISO 9001 is the international standard for Quality Management Systems, published by ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
A quality management system, often referred to as a QMS, is a set of policies, processes, documented procedures and records that guarantee that a company delivers a product or service to customers according to international standards.
This century has often been identified with the information revolution. Success can be determined by an organization's ability to use and protect its information, as one of its most valuable assets.
ISO 27001 provides requirements for an information security management system,
Advantages of ISO 27001 certification:
• makes the flow of information within the company safe and efficient
• Ensures that information is available on time
• Prevents loss and misuse of information
• Ensures that information is only available to authorized persons
• Helps compliance with legal requirements and data protection
The project is implemented i in August 2019..